Monday, January 11, 2010

The Last Semester.....

So holy cow....I can't believe that I've finally got here but here I am. The only thing is no one really prepares you for what you do after you graduate. I suppose I should have been more proactive than I was in the whole graduate school process but I just couldn't fathom going to school anymore. There isn't much I can do about that now so I am looking forward to a little time off to work and just plain have some fun. The past four years have been crazy. As I think of myself when I was a freshmen and who I am now it's amazing how much I've changed. Within that I think of how many things have stayed the same. I love the same things, although my priorities may have shifted a bit but I still them. As I serve in my calling I have these random "wow I'm really old" moments....I'm really not that old but everyone in my ward is so young. They are so sure that life is going to turn out exactly how they plan it....it's kind of refreshing. Anyway....we'll see what the next few months holds but I'm sure it will have some major changing and growing for me....as every semester does....

1 comment:

smalltoes said...

I miss you!!! Good luck this semester!!!