Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Return of Me....

So I've been feeling a little out of character lately and so have not found the time to update this amazing piece of work called blog. It's been a crazy couple of weeks....It started with a trip...the details of which will eventually be posted as well but for now just know that there was a trip...to Missouri/Illinois where my dad fell and hurt his hip...eventually it cracked and all "heck" broke loose. Everything is on the mend but it was a tough couple of weeks but we all got through it. I've decided that more than anything I hate making friends...that sounds stupid I realize but the whole process is just a little bit crazy. You move to a new place and basically have to start all over...and well I'm just going to say I suck at making friends...I am just no good. I always try to be witty but end up saying something stupid instead. Luckily I move with people who have skills and hence latch on to their friends....I hate socialness....

2 comments:

barbara worthen said...

I like "one-on-one", but I dislike bigger groups of people, meetings or social gatherings. I never fit in! One-on-one with those same people, I do okay!

BW

barbara worthen said...

Not only am I uncomfortable at group events, I never wear the right thing.