Saturday, August 23, 2008

What in the world have I done....

So lately I've been having a hard time connecting with my "friends". It seems as though all of these people who have promised to be there for everything suddenly have no time. No matter how far in advance I plan or how I hard I work to make it happen it just never does. I'm wondering if this is a problem with me. Maybe I have enabled people by always planning the activities or making time to see or contact others. That must be it....I am too accommodating to people. I spend too much time trying to fit my life into others schedules so that they will talk/or hang out with me. It's not that I blame them. I understand that people have other lives but would it really kill anyone to be with a friend for just an hour or two. I supposed it might be...sorry, I'm ranting...this has been a serious issue on my mind though. A serious issue mostly because it has happened time and time again and I just can't seem to stop it. This is a vicious cycle of life for me and I'm wondering what in the heck I am doing so wrong....any advice would be great....maybe I'm just to whiny or something but I try not to be....

1 comment:

smalltoes said...

I am so sorry! I know I am one of these people. I have had a hard time juggling my time. Please forgive me. You are one on my really good friends and I always want to stay close. Love you!