Monday, September 29, 2008

Update on the semester so far....

So this is more of a journal entry...rather boring but meant more so I can remember. This semester has been an interesting one already so far. This semester I have five roommates, instead of three, which is kind of a huge change. Almost always having someone home is both a blessing and a curse. I have still been able to find my precious alone-time moments but they aren't as frequent as they used to be. Thus far there have been no dramatic moments and I am grateful for that.

School is school. I am determined to stop my procrastinating ways and actually get assignments done in a timely manner. So far it's a success but sometimes I get a little distracted...like right now when I'm sitting the library and instead of studying I'm blogging....oops.....I have officially chosen a major (psychology) and will hopefully finish in April 2010. I've also added a minor...yay??....because I took so many communications classes that I'm only three classes away. I need the credits anyway so why the heck not. Yes, I understand that psychology and communications aren't usually correlated together but....I'm just that special.

Work is work. I still work for Nikki...or Dave...or someone. I call medical billing my "real people" job. It's the impressive thing I can say to people about me. Though a series of very strange events I picked up a job at Comedy Sportz which is an improv comedy club in Provo. I do all of the menial labor there (picking up trash, taking reservations). Pretty much everytime I tell people about my two jobs I feel very odd. Talk about very different ends of the spectrum...once again I'm just that special.

So between 14-credits and 30 hours of work there isn't time for much else in life. I do find time to do some things with the family as well as trying to keep in contact with friends both near and far. Lots of fun updates to come I'm sure.....peace....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No new news from Erin? How about life at the apartments without internet?

BW