Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Politics and such....

It's that dreaded time the rolls around every 4 years...presidential elections. Maybe I'm just a little older and wiser now but it seems that this election has been particularly grueling. While it does have some merits for its many historical "accomplishments" for women and blacks it will be a brutal race to the finish. Can I just express how excited I am for next Tuesday to finally be over?? Which ever candidate wins there will be no moral victory...it will just be a victory. I think I have been somewhat hidden from the heat of the political race because let's face it...I live in Utah and John McCain is going to win here. The only information I get is from national media sources and each has their own opinion about the candidates.

The next president has enough to worry about. I honestly don't know if any man or woman can "fix" the issues facing our nation. There is so much at stake in this election...let's just hope that we choose the man who can best follow the plan that Heavenly Father laid out for our great nation....

2 comments:

Colovich's said...

We need pictures!! Love you!

Unknown said...

what exactly do you want pictures of??