Sunday, November 23, 2008

Check up....

Well it's been a few weeks since I last wrote.... Barack Obama is the new president and the now infamous (is that like super famous?? if you don't know it look it up) Proposition 8 passed and all in all the world hasn't totally fallen apart. I wish I had some awesome story of everything that has happened the past few weeks....but I don't really. I went to Ohio to see my newest neice be blessed. This time two of my sisters came along, which was a lot of fun. I definitely haven't spent a lot of time with them without their children and husbands seeing as I was like 11 when that all started. School is still school. It's a lot of work.....well stats is a lot of work the rest is the normal amount of schoolwork. I'm ready for Thanksgiving....a chance to once again step into the brown desert that I call home. Oh....I just remembered something kind of exciting. As those who have talked to my mother about the quality of the apartment I live in I must talk about some recent improvements to the complex. There used to be these cage-like edifices that were in front of the apartments... I am pleased to report that those are now gone. We've upgraded apartment status from Mexican prison to just plain Mexican ghetto.....awesome......

No comments: