Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sports Ticker.....

Okay....it's the end of the football season and here's a review. In the beginning it was good....well except the Northern Iowa game which was a little sketchy....and the Washington game....whew...weren't they a great team?? (just in case you didn't know Washington didn't win a game all season) The wins over a not so great UCLA team and Wyoming were exciting....finally a little football. In my opinion...that's when we got a little too cocky. The rest of the season was riddled with unnecessary mistakes. Now....I don't want to criticize too much. I really to think this season was a step in the right direction. If nothing else it gives our team motivation to improve next season. The loses to TCU and Utah were painful but needed. I now compare this to real life. Sometimes we just float along in life....events occur where we have to suddenly snap out of it and actually do something to help ourselves out.....and sometimes that waking up comes a little too late. I still love BYU football and I always will. I still think Bronco Mendenhall is a great coach and more importantly an outstanding individual. His priorities are what BYU football should be about. Let us as fans rally around him and the team....and help them reach their potential....

1 comment:

Colovich said...

Still I need pictures -- Do you need me to send you some? Are you going Las Vegas if they go?